Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Ms. Abercrombie



To many of us, this is just a coat. Okay, maybe a cute coat. But to Kylie, aka Ms. Abercrombie, this is a dream come true! She purchased this coat with Christmas money given to her by her grandparents. I am proud of the fact that she purchased something from the clearance section at Abercrombie. That in itself is nearly a miracle but she would much rather nobody knew that part. After all, she is 13!


We have had many discussions about name brand clothing and their status. Obviously, like many other parents, I am ignored. Although Kylie doesn't believe it, I do remember how important name brand clothing is to a teenager. I mean, after all, everybody who is anybody has Abercrombie. But, while I sympathize with her, I also know that money does not grow on trees. I am especially aware of this fact, having worked TWO jobs for nearly 3 years. I will say that anything she or we have purchased for her from Abercrombie, definitely is worth the money because she will wear it until it no longer fits. My only complaint is trying to get the clothing off of her in order to wash it occasionally. I am just glad that something so simple can make her sooo happy! And while we tease her often, we do love our little fashionista!

No comments:

Post a Comment