Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Here we go STEELERS!

And the football season keeps going and going and going...You cannot even imagine how obsessed Jim is with football and of course, the Pittsburgh Steelers! (unless you know him, of course) The STEELERS ARE GOING TO YET ANOTHER SUPER BOWL!!! This will be the 3rd Super Bowl for them since he and I have been together. Their current Super Bowl record since 1987 is 1 and 1. Let's hope this one will make it 2 and 1. After all they should be able to take the Arizona Cardinals. I just hope it is a good game! And while I will enjoy watching the game, it is not do or die for me. I will most definitely have my earplugs ready as I already know there will be much screaming. Each game they win, the screaming gets louder and louder. Hopefully the outcome will be good but either way, it will be a successful football season.

No comments:

Post a Comment