Wednesday, May 20, 2009

No More "Brace Faces" in this house...


Yeah! Kylie and I both had our braces removed yesterday! It was an exciting day for us. We both went to the orthodontist and knew that it could happen but were prepared to keep them on another couple of months IF we had to. Kylie wore hers for 2 years and I wore mine 2 months shy of 2 years. We were competing near the end to see who would get theirs off first. That kept us wearing our rubber bands like we were supposed to. Of course, I had the age thing against me. WAH!!!
Kylie is so excited to have them off before the last day of middle school and BEFORE big time high school. Me, I was just excited to be able to floss again like a regular person-not as though I was sewing the biggest project of my life! She thinks I'm completely whacked for being excited about flossing. Funny how we take for granted the "simple" things in life. 'Nuf said for now...hopefully more exciting post next time.

1 comment: