Wednesday, May 27, 2009

No more middle school????? Aaaagggghhhhh!!!











What happened to my baby girl? She is all grown up...almost. Tonight was Kylie's "promotion" ceremony from middle school to high school. Fortunately for me, the so-called ceremony was not too long nor was it very sappy so I did not cry. I was worried all day that I would cry tonight as it is sad realizing that I will now have 2 girls in high school. I'm still wondering where the time has gone since the girls were babies just yesterday-I swear. Okay, enough about me being an emotional mess right now. Kylie was not at all excited for the ceremony but she did NOT fall and that is a good thing since she was wearing her BFF's stilettos. She may have been a little wobbly but she did not fall. Kylie was mainly concerned about the dance after the ceremony. Jim and I went to find her afterwards and she shoved her 'certificate' into my hands and said they (Jordan, Steffi and Merenci) were going to practice telling the boys "NO" they did not want to dance. As if NO was not bad enough, they added a little foot stomp to the end. Of course, I secretly laughed but told them that was not nice and they should just dance if asked.

When I picked Kylie up afterwards and asked her if she turned down any requests, she said that she didn't. It turns out that the only boy that asked her to dance (slow dance) was a boy that she likes anyway. I cannot divulge his name or I would lose her trust so hopefully you will understand. This special boy asked her to dance not once but TWICE. I think it is safe to say that she had a great time.

Jim wants to sneak her phone away from her and leave a message on her voicemail letting the boys know that they should stop calling because her dad is not afraid to go back to prison.


Here are just a few more pics from this evening...







No comments:

Post a Comment